Gore Wear Phantom GORE-TEX Jacket
The Phantom GORE-TEX Jacket from Gore Wear is a very versatile option which uses their Active Fit. This means that it is still cut for a good fit in the riding position, but has a little extra room for comfort or for wearing over other layers, with long sleeves, a dropped tail and close-fitting high collar helping keep the elements at bay. The mix of GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® technology fabrics offer soundproofing and breathability along with protection against light rain and road spray.
Worn over a sleeveless base layer it can be used in milder conditions that still aren’t quite warm enough for a standard jersey or if used along with heavier layers, then it will provide an excellent barrier against the elements in the winter. Its pièce de résistance is the removability of the long sleeves using zips, leaving shorter sleeves for use if the temperature rises mid-ride. Alternatively, the zipped off sleeves can be carried in lieu of arm warmers and re-attached for cold descents or cafe stops.
There is an elastic grip on the bottom hem that holds the jacket in place, and three rear pockets allow essentials to be carried, with a fourth, secure pocket for valuables. The reflective details are a nice finishing touch, making riding in low light a bit safer.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabrics with Gore® WINDSTOPPER® product technology: Totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water-resistant, lightweight protection
- Modern, aero road cycling fit with lengthened sleeves and dropped tail
- Stretch panel in back to aid in fit
- Detachable raglan sleeves with a broad cuff
- Close fit high collar
- Elastic grip on bottom hem
- Three gusseted back pockets
- Secure zip pocket on the rear for keys or valuables
- Front zip with black reflective material
- Reflective details
GOREWEAR Phantom GORE-TEX Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".