Garmin Rally XC100 Upgrade Pedal (Shimano SPD Cleats)
The Garmin Rally XC100 Upgrade Pedal, compatible with Shimano SPD cleats, is a right-sided power pedal that seamlessly pairs with the left master pedal of existing Rally XC100 systems, to create a dual-sided power meter.
Linking this upgrade pedal to the existing master pedal allows total power, cadence, left/right balance and seated versus standing power to be measured within an accuracy of 1%. The dual-sided system also means that platform centre offset and power phase metrics can be tracked, helping the rider diagnose physical imbalances and bike fit issues.
2 x LR44/SR44 batteries or 1 x CR1/3N battery give up to 120 hours of use to the power measurement instruments sealed within the pedal spindle. When the batteries need changing, they can be done so by the user via the durable, metal threaded battery cap.
- 1 x XC100 Right power measurement pedal compatible with Shimano SPD off-road style cleats
- A right power measuring pedal for upgrading single-sided Rally XC100 pedals to a dual-sided power meter
- The upgrade allows total power, cadence, left/right power balance and seated versus standing power to be measured
- Platform centre offset and power phase metrics will also be able to be tracked to help the rider assess their pedalling patterns
- Shimano SPD off-road style cleat compatible pedal body with adjustable release tension
- The battery life is up to 120 hours, and the batteries are easily changed by the user
- Uses either 2 x LR44/SR44 batteries or 1 x CR1/3N battery per pedal
- The metal, threaded battery cap is robust and thoroughly sealed
- Pedal body and cleat combined stack height: 13.5mm
- Q-factor: 53mm (up to 55mm with spacers)
- Maximum rider weight: 105kg
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 222 grams