Tacx Neo 3M
Experience indoor riding like never before with the Tacx® Neo 3M.This powerful direct-drive smart trainer features built-in multidirectional movement and a cutting-edge Neo magnet motor for a realistic indoor ride. With the new integrated motion that can be turned on and off, it features the innovative Tacx virtual flywheel, enabling the trainer to simulate different road surfaces from cobbles to gravel when paired with the Tacx Training app or other popular training apps. Compatible with most training apps like the Tacx Training app, TrainerRoad, and Zwift, it can automatically upload your ride via the Garmin Connect app. Ready out of the box with a pre-installed 11-speed cassette, you don't even need to worry about calibration. The new Neo 3M also has a built-in handle, making it easier to transport and maneuver. The turbo can handle up to a 2200 watt max sprint and has 1% accuracy to cater to a broad range of power outputs, from max efforts to soft pedaling. Not forgetting the LED lights which show how hard you're pushing through the color range and change while riding and during efforts. Train like never before and lead the pack with the Tacx Neo 3M.
- New built-in integrated motion plates give you the most realistic riding feel
- The innovative Tacx® virtual flywheel, which simulates the feeling of riding on different road types, such as cobblestone and gravel
- Simulation of inclines up to a 25% gradient and descent simulation
- Use the Tacx Training™ smart-device app to complete structured workouts
- Seamless integration with TrainerRoad, Zwift and other popular riding/training smart-device apps
- Track your performance and progress with reliable, consistent measurements, including power, speed and cadence, and improved accuracy within 1%
- Balanced design ensures maximum stability, even during the most explosive sprints, up to 2200 watts
- Built-in LED indicator shows how hard you’re pushing through a range of colours
- Ready to go out of the box with a new pre-installed 11-speed Shimano/Sram compatible cassette
- In-app onboarding process and no calibration required
- Tacx® smart network adapter uses a connection with Ethernet or Wi-Fi®
- technology to create a more stable connection when multiple trainers are in one location
- Dimensions: 630 x 800 mm (24.8″ x 31.5″)
- Weight: 23.6 kg
- Electrical requirement: 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz (with integrated power adapter)
- Direct Drive quick release axle (130 mm/135 mm X 5 mm) for bikes with quick release axle
- Thru axle end caps (142 mm/148 mm X 12 mm) for bikes with thru-axle
- Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ bike computers, stand alone, computer connection via ANT+ antenna
- Can be fitted with Shimano/SRAM 9 to 11 speed cassette, Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+. Campagnolo & SRAM 12 speed/XDR will need additional cassette body
- ANT+ connectivity, Bluetooth wireless technology
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".