Giro Factor Techlace Road Shoes
A top of the range road shoe, the Giro Factor Techlace Road Shoes are super lightweight, super stiff and offers a sublime fit.
The one-piece upper keeps weight down. Made from a Premium Evofiber™ SL breathable Teijin® microfibre, this material is also incredibly breathable. Paired with this material is the American company's Techlace and Boa IP closure system. A mixture of laces and a Boa dial ensures the perfect, snug fit can always be achieved.
Offering the most efficient power delivery and comfort, the shoe uses a Super Natural Fit Kit footbed. This comes with adjustable arch support and is made from X- Static® anti-microbial fibre which keeps your feet cool and moisture free.
On the outside, an Easton® EC90 SLX2 high-modulus carbon fibre outsole adds stiffness, while the replaceable heel pads prolong the shoe's life. Coming complete with a travel bag, this race ready shoe is compatible with 3 bolt cleat systems.
- Compatible with 3 bolt Shimano and Look type cleats
- Upper: One-piece upper design, Premium Evofiber™ SL breathable Teijin® microfibre, Techlace™ + Boa IP 1 dial (1mm +/- with macro release)
- Outsole: Easton® EC90 SLX2 high-modulus carbon, Steel hardware, Replaceable heel pads
- Footbed: Super Natural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support, X- Static ® anti-microbial fibre
- Travel bag included
- Weight: 210g (each) size 42