Gore Wear Drive Jacket
Designed for high-intensity trail running in cold conditions, the Gore Wear Drive Jacket comprises a lightweight GORE-TEX INFINIUM construction to completely shut out the wind and resist light rain while remaining incredibly breathable. This primary material is complemented by strategically positioned interior panels of POLARTEC ALPHA insulation to warm the front of the torso, upper back and shoulders.
Cut in a slim fit, the jacket closely follows the movements of the body and arms but still allows room for extra layers underneath. The high collar offers additional coverage from the elements, and the stretchy hem and cuffs keep the jacket perfectly positioned, even when the running pace is demanding. Two front zipped pockets store smaller valuables during exercise, and reflective tape underneath the semi-transparent outer layer grants increased safety, shining brightly when hit by vehicle headlights.
- An Incredibly lightweight jacket offering very high levels of wind protection and insulation
- Designed for high-energy trail running in very cold and windy conditions
- Lightweight GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabric is totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water resistant
- POLARTEC® ALPHA® Insulation on the front and upper back, including the shoulders
- The Slim fit follows the shape of the body without being restrictive
- Stretch inserts at hem and cuffs
- Partial drawcord inside hem at sides
- Close fit high collar
- Front zip with zipper garage to prevent chafing at neck
- 2 front zip pockets
- Semi-transparent nylon as outer layer
- Reflective tapes and logo strongly visible through face fabric only when hit by light
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 190 grams, size large