Gore Wear Fernflow Pant
Gore Wear's Fernflow is a feature-packed, trail-specific pant for cooler days and changeable conditions. It makes use of GORE® WINDSTOPPER® materials to create a windproof, water-resistant and breathable construction that keeps weight to a minimum. A DWR treatment in key areas creates a further barrier to the rain. Four-way stretch panels in the groin, lower front and back maximise freedom of movement, and the knees and seat areas are preformed, the thighs wider and the calves slimmer, for a cut that perfectly suits off-road riding.
There's gripper elastic at the back of the waistband for a more secure fit, and the fit can be adjusted by Velcro tabs. Ventilation can be increased by the side zips when required and there are zips at the lower legs so the pant works with knee pads. Finishing details include two zipped pockets for storage and reflective details for visibility.
- Partial GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ garment with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product technology is totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water-resistant for lightweight protection
- Partial GORE® WINDSTOPPER® protection on knee, thigh and seat area made of PFCec-free, DWR treated fabric
- PFCec-free DWR treated, four-way stretch panels along the groin, lower front and back regions for maximum range of hip motion
- Trail-specific cut with preformed knees and seat area, wide thighs and slim calves
- Grip elastic at inner back waistband for a secure fit
- Adjustable waistband with velcro tabs
- Two side zip ventilation openings
- Closure with two snap buttons and one covered snap hook
- Side zip at lower leg to fit over knee protectors
- Two front zip pockets
- Reflective details
- Regular fit