HOKA ONE ONE Rocket X Running Shoes
Lightweight, responsive, ideal for elite runners and those serious about their performance, the HOKA ONE ONE Rocket X Running Shoes are designed for shorter distances. Incorporating the same carbon fibre plate as the Carbon X this shoe delivers when it comes to efficiency.
A soft midsole carrier, breathable mesh upper and lightweight foam outsole, which has been rubberised to improve durability, reduces the overall weight of the shoe whilst keeping it comfortable and supportive.
The anatomical tongue construction further boosts comfort, while the Early stage Meta-Rocker propels you forward with every stride.
- High performance elite level running shoe
- Anatomical tongue construction
- Foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- 1mm carbon fibre plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo, propulsive ride
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
- Heel to toe drop: 5mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 210 grams (per shoe, size UK8)
HOKA ONE ONE Rocket X Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.