Hope Technology RD40 Carbon Clincher Centre Lock Front Wheel
Upgrade the wheels on your disc specific road or cross bike and get the strength, stiffness and reliability that Hope Technology's RD40 Carbon Clincher Centre Lock Front Wheel brings. The sleek aesthetics will complement any setup, and versatility is increased by the tubeless-ready construction, so you can convert and benefit from lower rolling resistance, increased puncture protection and supreme comfort.
The RS4 hubs offer unmatched reliability, thanks to sealed stainless steel cartridge bearings and a hub shell forged from aluminium billet. The incredible ride quality is enhanced by a strong 20FIVE rim. Lacing the two together are 24 Sapim CX-Ray straight pull spokes.
The rim width has been optimised for larger volume road and cross tyres, and a mid, 40mm depth ensure great all-round functionality, balancing low weight and aerodynamics.
- RD40 Carbon Clincher RS4 6 Bolt Disc Tubeless Ready Front Wheel
- Quick release adapters
- 12mm end cap conversions
- 700c carbon clincher, tubeless compatible (requires tape and valve)
- Wheel hand built from start to finish in Barnoldswick, Lancashire
- Strong monocoque, unidirectional carbon fibre construction rim
- Rim width: 19mm internal / 26.5mm external
- Rim depth: 40mm
- Rim ERD: 563mm
- 20FIVE rim built on the Hope Technology RS4 road/cyclocross hub
- Stainless steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Sapim CX-Ray black straight pull spokes and brass nipples
- Spoke count: 24
- Centre lock disc brake compatible only
- Rim weight: 429 grams
- Complete wheel weight: 724 grams
- Includes: Quick release adapters and 12mm converters
PRODUCT REF: 872735
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more