Hope Technology Road Floating Disc 6 Bolt 160mm Rotor
Hope Technology's Road Floating Disc Brake Rotor with a 6 bolt fitting is a great performance upgrade to your groupset, and the wider braking surface makes it versatile enough for a range of brakes. The floating rotor is designed to effectively deal with changes in temperature and the laser-cut surface and aluminium central carrier dissipate heat while keeping weight to a minimum. The choice of colours makes it a good option for any bike setup.
Please ensure you have sufficient clearance to use this rotor, pay attention to any possible interference with caliper mount, frame, etc.
- Made in Barnoldswick, Yorkshire
- Popular amongst both performance-oriented riders and those just looking for something a little different
- Round edge braking surface
- New design with wider braking surface from improved brake compatibility
- Laser cut stainless steel braking surface riveted to an aluminium central carrier
- Floating design deals with changes in temperature
- 6 bolt fitting
- Supplied with relevant hardware to fit to hub
- Weight approximately: 115 grams
- Please note: Ensure you have sufficient clearance to use this rotor, pay attention to any possible interference with caliper mount, frame, etc