Kask Protone WG11 Road Helmet
The Kask Protone WG11 Road Helmet is a great choice for any riding scenario, thanks to its perfect balance of safety, aerodynamics, low weight, and ventilation. An in-moulding construction process seamlessly blends a polystyrene core and a polycarbonate outer layer, and these together surpass Kask’s WG11 safety tests to guarantee exceptional protection against rotational and linear impacts. Additionally, the construction integrates an inner frame to increase strength and prevent the helmet from breaking upon impact.
The Aero Control silhouette reduces drag at high speeds on flat parcours, while large cooling vents and the low overall weight also make this helmet perfect for long grinds up hot mountain climbs. An inner floating cradle with Micro Dial adjustment keeps the fit snug, while the quick-drying and anti-bacterial 3D DRY Coolmax internal padding keeps the comfort high. The helmet is held perfectly in position by the flexible straps that include an anti-chafe eco-leather chin portion.
- A road cycling helmet offering an optimal ratio of aerodynamics and heat dissipation
- A true all-around performer this helmet excels in any riding scenario
- Featuring an MIT technology polystyrene core with polycarbonate outer layer
- An Inner Frame integrated into the construction affords greater structural strength
- Created via Kask’s WG11 protocol, the construction ensures maximum protection against rotational and linear impacts
- The Aero Control profile markedly reduces drag in various head positions
- Large, strategically positioned vents offer vast airflow across the head
- Octo Fit includes a floating inner cradle, adjusted by a Micro Dial for a perfect fit
- 3D DRY Coolmax padding is quick-drying, anti-bacterial and heat regulating
- The internal padding is removable for thorough washing
- Straps with an eco-leather chin portion guarantee day-long comfort
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 215 grams, size medium