Lazer Blade with LifeBEAM Heart Rate Monitor Helmet
The popular Blade Helmet is now even more versatile with the inclusion of a LifeBEAM Heart Rate Monitor.The Lazer Blade with LifeBEAM Heart Rate Monitor Helmet aims to combine the style and class of their top-of-the-range Z1 with a more affordable price for those not wanting the spend as much on a lid. The Blade offers performance protection and comfort.
The Advanced Rollsys System provides an excellent fit and great adjustability, making your helmet easy to adjust while you are riding. The ergonomically engineered retention system extends further down your neck for greater levels of stability and comfort.
Ventilation is a priority for any rider looking to keep a cool head in warm weather. The Blade utilises 22 deep vent channels, which actively draws air through the helmet and over your head.
The LifeBEAM Heart Rate Monitor sensor is positioned in the head band. Recording your heart rate it transmits it seamlessly to a unit at the rear at the helmet. This then sends the data to your ANT+ or Bluetooth enabled device, whether that be a phone, watch or cycle computer.
An aero shell is available separately for an added boost of aerodynamics.
Head Circumference Sizing:
- Small: 52-56cm
- Medium: 55-59cm
- Large: 58-61cm
- The Blade with LifeBEAM helmet combines great looks with high performance and adds an integrated LifeBEAM sensor within the existing head band to monitor your pulse rate and calories burnt
- The sensor communicates with a processing unit built into the back of the helmet that can then transmit data to most modern communication devices with ANT+ or Bluetooth
- Removing the need for a chest strap and building it into the helmet you would wear anyway
- This is the helmet you wear on your weekend rides and your daily commutes
- Its compact style combined with the Advanced Rollsys System ARS provides an excellent fit and great adjustability
- Ventilation is a priority to keep the rider, cool, comfortable and prevent any loss in performance through overheating so the Blade uses deep ventilation channels which draw air through the helmet, while keeping the gap between head and shell to a minimum
- It has 22 vents to keep you cool and the weight is kept down to make sure you can head down the road in comfort
- Aeroshell available separately: The detachable shell, without need for any additional fixings, helps to improve the aerodynamic performance of the helmet over an open helmet whilst also covering your head should the weather take a turn for the worse
- Weight: 240 g for a size medium
- Size: small 52-56 cm, medium 55-59 cm, large 58-61 cm
Lazer Blade with LifeBEAM Heart Rate Monitor Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.