Lightweight Fernweg EVO 85mm Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset
The latest wheels in the Lightweight range, this Fernweg EVO 85mm Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset sets a new benchmark in terms of aerodynamics, stability, handling and weight. Wind tunnel developed to perfect the shape and height, this Fernweg has an 85mm rim depth best suited to triathlons and time trials that have climbing and technical elements. The wheel is engineered to be set up tubeless for faster rolling and improved comfort. Connected full carbon fibre spokes bring unmatched braking performance to a build that's designed specifically for disc brake setups, improving control and inspiring confidence at speed.
- Aero wheel based on the concept of the renowned Meilenstein wheel
- Modern shape – rim design optimised for aerodynamic efficiency
- Outstanding stiffness to weight ratio in the field of high profile wheels
- Very high crosswind stability
- Unparalleled braking performance thanks to directly connected carbon fibre spokes
- Innovative pentagon hub system increases safety while braking, particularly during long downhill rides
- Full carbon spokes for direct power transfer without loss of energy
- Compatible with all current groupsets
- Higher comfort compared to predecessor
- Tubeless technology
- Best used for mountainous, twisting and/or windy triathlon competitions as well as time trials
- Wheel bag
- Valve extenders
Please note, does not include rotor pictured. Please only use latex inner tubes with this wheelset.
- Tubeless clincher, disc
- Carbon rim construction
- Compatible with Campagnolo, SRAM and Shimano groupsets
- Pentagon hub system increases safety while braking, particularly during long downhill rides
- Front-axle: 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rear-axle: 12x142mm thru-axle
- Rim depth: 85mm
- External rim width: 26.4mm
- Internal rim width: 18.2mm
- Recommended tyre width: 23-32mm
- Spokes: Full carbon
- Spoke count: 20 front and rear
- Maximum system weight (rider and bike): 120kg
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front wheel - 840 grams / rear wheel - 925 grams / pair - 1765 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.