Lightweight Meilenstein Carbon Tubular Endurance Schwarz Wheelset
The Lightweight Meilenstein Schwarz Wheelset is a premium product in every sense of the word. With a tubular construction and a semi-deep profile, these wheels are a versatile option, suitable for anything from undulating endurance events through to criterium racing. Featuring an updated profile, the external rim width has been increased to 24mm, while the 48mm rim depth balances aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability for a confidence-inspiring ride in varied conditions. The wider rim width has also allowed the use of 24 - 34mm tyres for reduced rolling resistance and improved traction and comfort, ideal for long, fast days in the saddle.
Utilising a monocoque carbon fibre construction, these wheels balance stiffness and weight to ensure a direct transmission of power to the road and an overall weight of just 1,165 grams. Carbon fibre spokes further enhance performance, reducing flex and removing the requirement for truing, while the revolutionary brake track ensures outstanding stopping power in mixed conditions. Completed with Ceramic Speed bearings and stealth black detailing, the Schwarz Edition Meilensteins have the aesthetics to match their impeccable performance.
- Lightweight carbon fibre construction
- Ceramic Speed bearings ensure smooth performance
- 24mm wide rim allows the use of 24 - 34mm tubular tyres
- Overall weight of just 1,165 grams
- 48mm rim depth balances aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability
- Carbon fibre spokes keep the wheels true and ensure controlled braking
- Intuitive braking surface provides great stopping power in both the wet and dry
Please note that the image is of the non-Schwarz Edition Wheels. The graphics on the Schwarz Edition are black.
- Material: Carbon fibre
- Model: Tubular
- Rim depth: 48mm
- External rim width: 24mm
- Spokes front: 16
- Spokes rear: 20
- Hub: Lightweight / DT Swiss 240s internals
- Recommended tyre size: 24 - 34mm
- Weight front: 505 grams
- Weight rear: 660 grams
- Weight pair: 1,165 grams