MAAP Apex 2.0 Winter Jacket
Offering exceptional warmth and shielding from inclement weather, the MAAP Apex 2.0 Winter Jacket is an invaluable addition to the cyclist’s wardrobe, enabling them to complete valuable base-building rides in the harshest winter conditions.
The complete construction is realised in a durable material that integrates a Schoeller C-change membrane to be totally waterproof and windproof to shut out rain, snow and the coldest gales. The fabric's internal surface has a fleecy, waffle format that retains heat cosily next to the body and arms but prevents overheating by affording high breathability. The panels are joined via thermo-taped seams, and these, along with the waterproof zip, ensure no water ingress, even during the heaviest downpours.
The four-way stretch of the material combines with the slim, anatomical fit to grant exceptional comfort when in the riding position. This fit also gives plenty of room to comfortably wear a thermal base layer in extreme conditions. Three rear pockets with drainage holes and a waterproof stash pocket look after valuables, extra clothing and nutrition during long and demanding rides.
- MAAP’s warmest jacket that shields the rider from the harshest winter conditions
- Schoeller C-change™ membrane material is waterproof, windproof and temperature regulating
- Soft internal bonded, fleecy, waffle inner layer provides exceptional warmth
- Thermo-taped seams ensure that there can be no water ingress
- The four-way stretch of the fabric allows a complete range of movement
- Fabrics sustainably manufactured with the Bluesign® system
- Slim fit follows the body’s contours but allows enough room for thermal base layers
- YKK Aquaguard waterproof zips
- Rear waterproof stash pocket
- Three rear pockets with drainage holes
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 348 grams, size medium