MAAP Thermal Short Sleeve Base Layer
Using highly insulating but moisture-wicking Polartec Power Grid fabric, the MAAP Thermal Short Sleeve Base Layer protects the rider against cold conditions and stops a damp, sweaty feeling from setting in during the longest winter rides. The material is odour-resistant to keep the wearer fresh and is realised in recycled yarns to help maintain the environment.
The fabric's stretchy composition and slim-cut provide a close fit that doesn't bunch or irritate when worn underneath jerseys or jackets, while contoured side panels ensure complete freedom of movement when in the riding position.
- A comfortable, insulating base layer for cold riding conditions
- Polartec Power Grid fabric provides exceptional warmth, is moisture-wicking, fast-drying and odour-resistant
- The fabric uses a high stretch bi-component knit
- Slim fit closely follows the body’s contours to reduce bunching
- Contoured side panels enhance freedom of movement
- Made from recycled, Bluesign approved yarns
- Reflective graphics
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 103 grams, size medium
MAAP Thermal Short Sleeve Base Layer Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".