MAAP Training Bib Short
Premium Italian fabrics and a form-fitting cut make the MAAP Training Bib Short perfect for long days in the saddle. In the lower half, the materials have a compressive effect that'll keep your legs fresh and delay the onset of fatigue, and will also shorten recovery post-ride too. Designed to offer a versatile fit that suits a range of body shapes, the elastic leg band has internal silicone to grip securely without feeling restrictive or uncomfortable. The upper is constructed from a light and breathable mesh that sits close to the body under your jersey, while an ergonomic chamois moves with you as you pedal, providing cushioning and absorbing shock hour after hour in the saddle. Sustainable materials bring an additional benefit to this garment, with Bluesign® approved manufacturing ensuring ethical production.
- Ergonomically engineered chamois
- Breathable and moisture-wicking Italian fabrics
- Lightweight mesh braces for ventilation
- Elastic leg hem band with printed silicone gripper
- Rubber screenprint logo
- Fabrics sustainably manufactured with the Bluesign® system
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 183 grams / 6.46oz (size small)
MAAP Training Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.