MET Parachute MTB Helmet
Take to the trails with the MET Parachute MTB Helmet. A full-face design ideal for downhill runs, safety is the number one priority here, with an In-Mould, 'monocoque' fixed chin guard design providing all-round protection. This is complemented by a shock-absorbing inner shell made from durable polystyrene.
When hurtling over jumps ensuring your helmet stays planted to your head is of paramount importance. The Safe-T Advanced fit system and Double-D buckle help to achieve this with the Parachute. The Kevlar straps are tough and are made in the style of MX straps. Reducing the chances of debris entering your field of vision, the supplied visor has a three point attachment and is made from a flexible injection material, designed to take knocks in its stride.
Comfort is provided with a gel front pad and Coolmax anti-allergenic interior padding. These are hand washable, meaning you can keep things fresh even when the heat is on. Cheek pads in two thicknesses, goggles clip, removable onboard-camera support and a helmet bag are all provided with the helmet.
- Cheek pads in two thicknesses
- Goggles clip
- Removable onboard-camera support
- Helmet bag
- Outer shell construction: In-Mould, 'Monocoque' fixed chin guard
- Inner shell: Shock absorbing polystyrene
- Chin strap buckle: Double-D buckle
- Straps and divider: Kevlar straps. MX style straps
- Strap anchor: Embedded
- Fit system: Safe-T Advanced
- Visor: Adjustable visor three points attachment. Flexible injection material
- Comfort: Gel front pad and Coolmax anti-allergenic interior padding. Hand washable
- Accessories: Cheek pads in two thicknesses, goggles clip, removable onboard-camera support, helmet bag
- Certifications: ASTM 1952-2032, CE, AS/NZ, US
- Manufacturers claimed weight: Small = 670 grams Medium = 700 grams Large = 740 grams