Drink Mix 320 CAF 100 Box of 14
Delivering high levels of carbohydrates, alongside caffeine and electrolytes, in a safe and highly efficient way, the Maurten Drink Mix 320 CAF 100 is the perfect partner for your workouts. Supplied in a box of 14, you'll be well stocked for a number of training sessions and races, be that short, intense sessions, or in combination with other Maurten products for longer durations.
Hydrogel technology is key to the composition of this drink mix, and the carbohydrates, electrolytes and caffeine are encapsulated for transportation through the stomach, ensuring these active ingredients are delivered to the intestine without causing irritation.
The addition of 100mg of caffeine in this already effective energy mix helps to boost alertness and reduce perceived pain so you can work harder for longer with reduced fatigue. The drink has a neutral taste, is mixed with 500ml of water and is suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those on a gluten-free diet.
- Sodium alginate
- Sodium chloride
Nutritional information per 100 grams / per 83 gram serving
- Energy: 1683 kJ, 400 kcal / 1343 kJ, 320 kcal
- Fat: 0 grams / 0 grams (of which saturates: 0 grams / 0 grams )
- Carbohydrates: 99 grams / 79 grams (of which sugars: 41 grams / 33 grams)
- Protein: 0 grams / 0 grams
- Salt: 0.63 grams / 0.5 grams
- One sachet contains 100mg of caffeine
- The world's most carbohydrate-rich sports drink
- One serving (500ml) contains 80 grams of carbohydrates and 100mg of caffeine
- Hydrogel technology encapsulates the carbohydrates and enables transportation of the drink to the intestine where the water, salt, and carbohydrates are absorbed
- One serving contains
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free
- Only six ingredients; a mix of carbohydrates, electrolytes and caffeine
- Consume the sports drink minutes before and during activity
- No added flavours, colours, preservatives or acids
- Supplied as a box of 14 individual, single-serving sachets
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".