NURVV Run Insoles and Trackers
With years of development behind it, the NURVV Run Insoles and Trackers are the most advanced running wearable on the market. With 16 precision sensors in each insole, data is captured 1000 times per second to bring you cadence, footstrike, step length, pronation and balance metrics for a complete picture of your runs. Although some of this data can be collected through the use of a GPS watch and foot pod, this is a far more accurate way; the metrics are captured from the points of action - your feet. The two trackers contain advanced positional technology for full functionality in all environments - rural or urban. Distance and pace are measured to a world-leading accuracy.
This data is used together with the NURVV Run app and will guide you on how you can make improvements, be that to form or performance, and you'll get advice on how you can run faster and beat your best times, through audio and visual cues from a personalised coach. Using your individual technique and training load, NURVV Run will also give you an idea of how sustainable your efforts are.
You can use these footbeds in all conditions, with the technology being rain and mud-proof, the insole is ultra-thin and lies comfortably beneath your running shoe insole, and the battery lasts for up to 5 hours, making this footbed suitable for the very longest training runs.
- iOS 13 or above (iPhone 6s or above)
- Android™ 6.0 or above
- Apple Watch Series 3 or above
- ANT+ (Garmin)
- 2 x NURVV insoles
- 2 x Trackers
- Charger with USB cable
- Ultra-thin comfortable insoles
- Sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
- Lightweight GPS trackers – 23 grams each (0.8oz)
- Captures unique running metrics – Cadence, Footstrike, Step Length, Pronation, Balance
- Rain, mud and puddle-proof
- 5 hours of active battery life
- Phone-free and indoor modes
- Durable insoles with a limited one year warranty
- 2 x 16 precision foot sensors sampling at 1000Hz
- GPS and Inertial Navigation Unit for indoor or outdoor positioning
- Compatible with heart rate data from any Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- Three hour charge time (approximate)
- Operating temperature of -5° to 40° C
- Up to 9m syncing range
- CES Editors Choice Awards: The Best and Coolest Tech to Expect in 2020
NURVV Run Insoles and Trackers Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.