ORTLIEB Ultimate Six Plus Handlebar Bag 7L
Perfect as part of a bikepacking setup, or used alone to add extra space for ride essentials on long days out, ORTLIEB's Ultimate Six Plus Handlebar Bag 7L secures quickly and easily and keeps everything inside well protected. The combination of PVC-free Cordura fabric and a rigid, lockable lid with magnetic closure effectively keeps the elements out.
As well as the main compartment, there's an internal zipped pocket and a carabiner for keys, while two zipped external mesh pockets are ideal for items you need quick access to. Removable internal dividers allow you to split and organise your kit. The bottom of the bag is stable and stiff, so when it's not packed full it keeps its shape well.
When you lock up your bike you can unclip the bag and use the shoulder strap for easier carrying, and when you're riding in low light you'll benefit from the reflector on the front, enhancing visibility to others.
Handlebar Mounting Set required and sold separately.
- Keep cards with a magnetic stripe at least 2cm away from the magnetic closure
- If the product is completely submerged, water can penetrate through the closure
- Note: In order to meet standard IP54 (5=protected against dust, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the lid must be closed properly
- PVC-free Cordura fabric, PU-laminated
- Rigid lid with lockable magnetic closure
- Integrated valuables pocket with zip and snap hook carabiner for keys
- Stable, flat bottom with internal stiffener
- Removable shoulder strap
- Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflector on front of bag
- Accommodates the attachment of a map case and Safe-it in sizes S to XL (purchased separately)
- Removable internal dividers
- Two outer mesh pockets with zip
- Maximum load: 5kg
- Volume: 7 litres/427 cu.inch
- Dimensions: Height - 21cm/8.3 inch | Width - 24cm/9.4 inch | Depth - 13cm/5.1 inch
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 600 grams/21.2oz