Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Gain F30 Disc Electric Hybrid Bike 2020
The Orbea Gain F30 Disc Electric Hybrid Bike combines reliable components with a strong alloy frame, carbon fork and robust Airline Corsa wheels. For riders that want to go longer, faster or simply at a reduced effort level, the Gain enables this through the incorporation of a powerful motor that assists up to 25kph and a long-range battery, both discreetly hidden away, the first in the rear hub and the latter in the down tube, creating a profile that's as close to a non-electric road bike as possible. Control of the drive unit is done through a small button on the top tube, which will power it on and off and allow you to check battery and assistance levels.
The Gain F30 has been fitted with a Shimano 8-speed Claris groupset, giving you a good range of gears and the powerful braking of hydraulic discs. Orbea Airline Corsa wheels and Kenda 38mm will smooth out the roads for comfort even when you hit rough patches.
- Strong alloy frame and carbon fork
- The Enough Power and Enough Energy concepts result in an exceptionally lightweight, sporty and rideable bike – a machine that heeds the call of the open road. Gain embraces your sweat and hard work and works in unison with your efforts to tick off the kilometers
- System interfaces are modern, integrated and sleek
- The Gain’s control center is an attractive and discreet button on the top tube. With the simple iWoc ONE interface you can power the system on or off, check motor assist level and view the remaining battery charge
- Coloured LED lighting puts all the information you need right at your fingertips
- The Ebikemotion 36V/6.9A ANT+ battery is light, small and discreet. Gain’s Enough Energy concept provides you enough battery power, not more. It eliminates the need for a bulky, high-output battery that needs to be removed from the bike
- The rear hub motor is the key to Gain’s Enough Power concept. The sophisticated drive system provides enough smooth and reliable assistance at levels designed to enhance your ride, not dominate it. And since the motor is at the hub, you’ll experience drag-free pedalling when Gain is not providing a push
- Gain’s smooth and balanced assist requires an advanced sensor. Blending perfectly with your effort to create a sleek and discrete system, the cassette lockring holds 20 magnets that are detected by the integrated dropout sensor. The system monitors your pedalling input and adjusts power accordingly
- A smartphone and smartwatch compatible app enables deeper control of the iWoc system used by Gain. Ride tracking, activity and GPS route uploading and other functions are available from your mobile device, making the Gain an even more valuable tool
- Shimano Claris 8-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
- Orbea Airline Corsa disc wheels and Kenda 38mm tyres
- Clearance for 40mm wide tyres
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
|Frame||Orbea Gain Hydro, aluminium 6000 series, Orbea Tube Shaping, flat mount disc brakes, 135x9 QR, carrier and mudguard compatible, maximum tyres 700x40C, inner cable routing, Ebikemotion X35 specific, integrated battery|
|Fork||Orbea Speed 400mm carbon flat mount|
|Handlebar||Orbea alloy 31.8mm riser, width - 640mm|
|Stem||Alloy 31.8mm interface 7º, length - 70mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Claris SL-R2000|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Claris FD-R2000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Claris RD-R2000 GS|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Claris SL-R2000, 8-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano HG50 11-34t, 8-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Claris R2000 34/50t, crank length - 170mm|
|Front Wheel||Orbea Airline Corsa, clincher|
|Rear Wheel||Orbea Airline Corsa, clincher|
|Front Tyre||Kenda K1067, 700x38C, reflective type with puncture protection, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Kenda K1067, 700x38C, reflective type with puncture protection, clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Scientia A2|
|Seatpost||Orbea alloy 27.2, offset 20|
|Motor||Ebikemotion X35 25kmh|
|Battery||Ebikemotion 36V/6.9A ANT+|
|Display||OC monochrome ANT+ LEV|
|Remote||Ebikemotion iWoc ONE|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Orbea Gain F30 Disc Electric Hybrid Bike 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.