Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca M11eLTD Disc Road Bike 2021
The Orbea Orca M11eLTD Disc Road Bike showcases the very greatest of the brand’s extensive knowledge and design experience and re-writes the form books via a meticulous blend of innovative features, advanced materials and state-of-the-art components. By amalgamating a lower mass, increased pedalling efficiency, improved comfort and lower drag, the Orca presents itself as the complete, all-round road racing machine.
The frame and forks are composed of the super high-grade OMX carbon. This lightweight chassis is realised via Orbea’s Dynamic Structure concept that enhances torsional stiffness in the head tube, down tube and chainstays for increased power transfer in demanding riding scenarios. At the same time, this format also tunes a natural amount of vertical flex into the top tube and seat stays to afford high levels of comfort for when hitting rough, uncharted roads. Aerodynamic sculpting of the frame tubing sees a drag reduction of 10%. This is complemented by the turbulence reducing, bowed format of the fork legs and completely hidden cable routing. When combined, all of these wind-cheating design traits result in a rapid ride sensation when surging along the valleys or thundering towards the finish line.
A potent blend of low weight and wind tunnel verified efficiency allow the Vision 40 SC wheelset to promote extra climbing prowess and increased straight-line speed with the mid rim depth also being controllable and reassuring in crosswind situations. SRAM RED eTap AXS is the pinnacle of gear setups so naturally promotes supreme drivetrain efficiency with its wide range of ratios being operated accurately via a wireless, electronic format. The hydraulic disc brake configuration completes the bike comprehensively by bestowing ultimate confidence even when descending in torrential weather conditions.
- Lower mass, reduced aerodynamic drag, and increased efficiency make the Orca the ultimate, all-round road racing machine
- The frame and forks are made from the highest grade of OMX carbon fibre
- A Dynamic Structure carbon lay-up pattern awards increased torsional stiffness and comfort
- The down tube, seat tube and seat stays are sculpted to reduce drag by 10%
- Aerodynamic, neat and rattle-free Internal Cable Routing format completely hides all cables and hoses
- Freeflow fork design spreads the legs away from the wheel to reduce air turbulence and drag
- Frame and fork clearance facilitate the use of tyres with a width of up to 32mm
- The Orca Racing Geometry is aggressive but comfortable and promotes precise handling
- Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon wheels are light, wind tunnel verified and are compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- SRAM RED eTap AXS wireless, electronic gears are precise and reliable
- SRAM RED eTap AXS hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and modulated stopping power
- Orbea ICR stem internally routes all cables directly into the frame
- Orbea carbon handlebars are light, stiff and comfortable
- Orbea Orca seatpost offers an adjustable amount of setback between 0 and 25mm
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
- SRAM eTap Powerpack battery charger
|Frame||Orbea Orca carbon OMX Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5", BB 386mm, power meter compatible, rear thru-axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed Release compatible dropout, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible|
|Fork||Orbea Orca OMX ICR fork 2020, full carbon, 1-1/8" - 1,5" tapered head tube compatible, thru-axle 12x100mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed Release compatible dropout|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/2" Internal Cable Routing|
|Stem||Orbea ICR -8º|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC2 Road Carbon, reach 80mm, drop 125mm|
|Front Brake||SRAM RED eTap AXS hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||SRAM RED eTap AXS hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||SRAM RED eTap AXS hydraulic disc|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM RED XG-1290, 10-28, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM RED, DUB axle. 35/48|
|Front Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL with Mavic Speed Release 12x100mm M12x2 P1 compatibility|
|Rear Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL with Mavic Speed Release 12x142mm M12x2 P1 compatibility|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Corsa Competition G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Corsa Competition G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR Boost SuperFlow L Carbon Keramic Rail Ø7 x 9 mm|
|Seatpost||Orbea Orca OMX SB0-25mm|
|Pedals||Available to purchase separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Orbea Orca M11eLTD Disc Road Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.