Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca M21eLTD Disc Road Bike 2021
Possessing the brand's extensive design knowledge, advanced materials and highly respected components the Orbea Orca M21eLTD Disc Road Bike promises any rider a complete an exact riding experience. A lower mass, enhanced efficiency, serene levels of comfort and wind-cheating aerodynamics all combine to grant performance, whether climbing the steepest mountains or thundering towards the finish line.
The highest grade of OMX carbon is employed within the frameset, and this is configured across the chassis via Orbea’s Dynamic Structure concept. This advanced carbon configuration promotes increased torsional stiffness into high load areas while also adding in vertical compliance to afford comfort. Sculpted frame tube sections, bowed fork legs and hidden cable routing complement the sophisticated carbon lay-up by reducing drag for when riding within all high-speed scenarios.
The Vision 40 SC wheelset has a lightweight carbon rim that adds a particular punchy sensation when accelerating or ascending. This rim also possesses a wind tunnel tuned profile to help the wheelset slip through the air with efficiency and grace while the mid rim depth of 40mm facilitates riding in windy conditions as it is controllable and predictable even during strong gusts.
A SRAM Force eTap AXS set up is enlisted for the gear changing duties, and it succeeds in its task with consummate ease thanks to its efficient and accurate wireless electronic shifting. The partnering hydraulic disc brake set up comprehensively completes a versatile two-wheeled thoroughbred by bestowing composed and accurate stopping power whatever the meteorological conditions.
- Lower mass, reduced aerodynamic drag, and increased efficiency make the Orca the ultimate, all-round road racing machine
- The frame and forks are made from the highest grade of OMX carbon fibre
- A Dynamic Structure carbon lay-up pattern awards increased torsional stiffness and comfort
- The down tube, seat tube and seat stays are sculpted to reduce drag by 10%
- Aerodynamic, neat and rattle-free Internal Cable Routing format completely hides all cables
- Freeflow fork design spreads the legs away from the wheel to reduce air turbulence and drag
- Frame and fork clearance facilitate the use of tyres with a width of up to 32mm
- The Orca Racing Geometry is aggressive but comfortable and promotes precise handling
- Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon wheels are light, wind tunnel verified and are compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless, electronic gears are precise and reliable
- SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and modulated stopping power
- Orbea ICR stem internally routes all cables directly into the frame
- Orbea carbon handlebars are light, stiff and comfortable
- Orbea Orca seatpost offers an adjustable amount of setback between 0 and 25mm
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
- SRAM eTap Powerpack battery charger
|Frame||Orbea Orca carbon OMX Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5", BB 386mm, power meter compatible, rear thru-axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed Release compatible dropout, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible|
|Fork||Orbea Orca OMX ICR fork 2020, full carbon, 1-1/8" - 1,5" tapered head tube compatible, thru-axle 12x100mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed Release compatible dropout|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/2" Internal Cable Routing|
|Stem||Orbea ICR -8º|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC2 Road Carbon, reach 80mm, drop 125mm|
|Front Brake||SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1270, 10-28, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM Force, DUB axle. 33/46|
|Front Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL with Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Lite compatibility|
|Rear Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL with Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Lite compatibility|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR Boost SuperFlow L Carbon Keramic Rail Ø7 x 9 mm|
|Seatpost||Orbea Orca OMX SB0-25mm|
|Pedals||Available to purchase separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Orbea Orca M21eLTD Disc Road Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.