Orca 3.8 Wetsuit
The Orca 3.8 Wetsuit provides a stable and buoyant position in the water, with extra stability making it ideal for progressive swimmers. The Aerodome technology ensures an elevated position, by employing a sandwich-like technology with hundreds of air pockets trapped between neoprene layers so there's no weight penalty either. Stability comes from the Exo-cell technology, which utilises low-density materials in the legs to promote a horizontal position.
The neck is lined with a soft material to reduce chafing while the SCS coating reduces friction in the water, perfect for long distance open water swimming. What's more, the Hydrolite panels make the wetsuit easier to take off on triathlon race day, so you can transition faster than ever.
- Perfect for progressive swimmers who need a boost in buoyancy
- Elevated position in the water
- Aerodome and Exo-cell buoyancy technologies
- No compromise in elasticity with Yamamoto 40 neoprene
- High Elbow Panel technology gives you more stability by keeping your elbow elevated with every stroke
- Maintain better technique with Core Lateral technology; a system of panels located in the lower body that limits twisting
- Aerodome: Sandwich-like technology provides 30% more buoyancy, with hundreds of air pockets between the neoprene layers
- Exo-cell: Technology incorporated throughout the lower front panel, providing maximum buoyancy. Low-density material brings your legs to an elevated horizontal position
- 1.5-mm Yamamoto 40-cell neoprene in the shoulders gives you the extra flexibility you need to keep from overloading your shoulders
- Zero chafing: The lining in the neck area reduces the likelihood of chafing, while giving you extra comfort
- Speed: The lower leg panels, made with Yamamoto 39-cell SCS coating, reduce friction while swimming
- HydroLite panels will make your transitions even faster as they make the wetsuit easier to remove