PEdALED Odyssey Down Alpha Jacket
The PEdALED Odyssey Down Alpha Jacket has been conceived via experience gathered from competing in ultra-endurance events. The highly versatile design uses windproof Polartec Alpha material with recycled insulation on the front-facing panels to shield the rider from the wind and plummeting temperatures. The rear panels utilise an insulating but highly breathable fabric to prevent overheating at higher riding intensities. Both materials feature a good degree of water-resistance to shield from light rain and wheel spray.
The combination of materials ensures the jacket can be packed down tightly into a bike bag when it’s not needed, while the slender cut prevents excess material flapping when the riding position is adopted. A front double YKK zip can be opened at the top or bottom for tailored ventilation, and two large mesh pockets on the rear securely hold nutrition and extra clothing layers on big expeditions.
- An ultra-versatile winter cycling jacket made to go the distance
- Designed via knowledge gained from competing in ultra-endurance events
- The front is constructed from windproof Polartec Alpha fabric with recycled insulation
- The back is made from warm but highly breathable Alpha material
- Both materials are water-resistant
- The combination of materials means the jacket can be packed down tightly
- A slender cut reduces material flapping and bunching when the riding position is adopted
- A YKK double front zip can be opened from the top or bottom
- Two large rear mesh pockets securely store nutrition and extra clothing