POC Aim Lead Blue Sunglasses with Violet/Gold Mirror Lens
With a road-specific Violet Gold mirror lens and light yet durable Lead Blue grilamid frame combination, the POC Aim Sunglasses will meet the performance needs of riders at every level. The oversized shield lens and minimal frame create maximum unrestricted coverage, for benefits in terms of both eye protection and optimised peripheral vision.
Developed in collaboration with Carl Zeiss Vision, the lens offers unparalleled clarity and contrast with the tint perfect for the road environment. A Ripel treatment means it won't fog up when stopped at lights, and grease and grime won't smear. If it's raining, water will simply bead up and roll straight off.
Hydrophilic rubber in the temples and nosepiece not only improves comfort for all-day wear, but it also stays grippy even when wet, for a secure hold. If your glasses do take a knock, the inclusion of snap hinges mean they're less likely to be broken.
- With an oversized shield lens, the Aim give exceptional eye coverage for protection and unrestricted vision
- Clarity technology developed in partnership with optical industry leader Carl Zeiss and filters specific peaks in the colour spectrum to enhance precision vision
- The lens intensifies colour and contrast and is tuned specifically to the road environment, making it easier to determine surface characteristics
- Lightweight grilamid frame provides flexibility and durability
- The minimal frame has a semi-open design with no rim on the bottom of the lens
- Adjustable hydrophilic rubber nosepiece and temples ensure a secure fit, even when wet
- Snap hinges
- Lens: Clarity lens by Carl Zeiss Vision
- Lens tint: Violet Gold Mirror
- Activity specific tint: Road
- Light conditions: Sunny/cloudy
- Lens treatment: Ripel, anti-fog
- VLT (Visible Light Transmission): 23-26%
- Lens category: 2