POC Aim Sunglasses Transparent Crystal with Violet/Silver Mirror Lens
A strong and stylish transparent crystal frame houses an oversized violet/silver lens, and these combine to make the POC Aim Sunglasses an ideal choice for a variety of riding styles including road, gravel and MTB.
The large profile of the lens gives extended coverage of the eye area to protect comprehensively from UV rays, the elements and any grit and dirt that may be thrown up from wheels while riding. Carl Zeiss Vision lens technology increases the sharpness and clarity of vision and a light transmission rate of 10% shields from the brightest sunshine.
The frame sports a semi-open design, doing away with the bottom half of the rims to increase the rider's field of view markedly. The Grilamide frame material is lightweight but very robust, and grippy rubber sections on the nosepiece and arms guarantee a secure fit, even when the wearer is perspiring heavily. Easy lens interchangeability is enabled by the frame design, helping the rider chose a lens tint based on the conditions ahead.
- The Aim gives exceptional eye coverage for protection and unencumbered vision on the roads and across the trails
- Lens developed in conjunction with optical experts Carl Zeiss Vision
- Oversized lens gives great coverage, protection and optimal field of view
- Violet/Silver Mirror lens tint has a light transmission of 10% (CAT 3) so is ideal for bright conditions
- Clarity technology optimises the lens for cycling by increasing the colour and contrast of riding surfaces and the surroundings
- The Grilamid frame is strong, durable and low in weight
- Semi-open frame design has no rim on the bottom half to support a larger field of view
- The frame allows easy interchangeability of lenses (other lenses available separately)
- Rubber nosepiece and temples stay grippy even when wet
- Frame dimensions: Height - 63mm / Width - 147.5mm / Temple length - 113mm from the hinge
- Lens UV protection rating: UV400