POC Devour Sunglasses Basalt Blue with Brown/Silver Mirror Lens
The Devour Sunglasses from POC blend an oversized brown/silver mirror lens with a minimalist basalt blue coloured frame to grant a performance ideally suited to the rigours of enduro riding.
The large size of the lens combines with its curved profile to give an unobstructed view and excellent coverage for the eyes. This extended coverage helps increase protection from UV rays, rain, wind and mud. Developed in conjunction with Carl Zeiss Vision the lens features Clarity technology to sharpen the surroundings while its light transmission level of 17-24% is perfect for changeable light on forest trails. The rider’s vision is always kept clear, no matter the conditions, thanks to the lens’ RiPel anti-dirt and anti-water coating and its anti-scratch treatment.
A minimalist frame maximises peripheral vision, and the length of the arms can be adjusted to suit the rider’s head size. Grippy rubber on the nosepiece and the temple section of the arms help keep the glasses perfectly positioned even when thundering over rough tracks.
An extra, clear lens is included in the package and can be easily swapped into the frame for when riding in low-light conditions.
- An extra, clear lens
- Polishing cloth
- Sunglasses suited to enduro riding, giving same eye coverage as goggles
- Lens developed in conjunction with optical experts Carl Zeiss Vision
- Oversized lens is shaped for exceptional field of view
- Brown/Silver Mirror lens tint has a light transmission of 17-24% (CAT 2) so is ideal for changeable and medium brightness conditions
- Clarity technology optimises the lens for cycling by increasing the colour and contrast of riding surfaces and the surroundings
- RiPel lens anti-dirt and anti-water treatment and lens anti-scratch treatment keeps vision clear at all times
- The frame is strong, durable and low in weight
- Frame design maximises peripheral vision
- The length of the temples can be adjusted to suit head size
- The frame allows easy interchangeability of lenses (other lenses available separately)
- Rubber nosepiece and temples stay grippy even when wet
- Lens UV protection rating: UV400