POC Oseus VPD Knee Guard
Amalgamating comfort and extensive protection levels, the POC Oseus VPD Knee Guard is an ideal choice for the rider who likes to push their limits over the most extreme terrain.
The VPD padding construction is used on the front and sides of the knees to offer greater coverage against a broader range of impacts. This padding material is soft and supple during normal use and closely follows the knee joint when pedalling, without causing any restriction. Upon impact, the padding instantly hardens, dissipating shock in the process, significantly reducing the magnitude of injury to the rider. VPD padding works perfectly in a vast range of temperatures to ensure that optimal shielding is donated in all conditions.
A slip-on tube format keeps the padding perfectly positioned and is stabilised on the leg by wide elastic grippers, top and bottom, that clasp the wearer without pinching or chafing.
- Knee guards that deliver the highest levels of protection for the most extreme rides
- VPD padding material is highly flexible in use but hardens upon impact to dissipate shock
- Protection to the front and sides of the knees gives comprehensive coverage
- The VPD padding works effectively in temperatures between -20°C to +40°C
- An slip on tube format is easy to put on and supports the padding on the elbow
- Wide elastic grippers at the top and bottom of the sleeve keeps the sleeve perfectly positioned
- Certified to EN 1621-1, Level 2 protection standards