POC The Supreme Rain Jacket
Tipping the scales at just 85 grams, the POC The Supreme Rain Jacket is one of the lightest on the market, making it easy to stow away on days with unpredictable weather. Its construction is state of the art, with the three-layer waterproof fabric consisting of an ultralight 51gsm material.
Although scant in weight, its materials are fully waterproof with a 20,000mm water column rating. This jacket also sees fully sealed seams to prevent water ingress at the joins and a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment to shed rain and road spray. The breathability level is unmatched, coming in at 50,000gsm/24hr, ensuring effective moisture management even when working hard.
- Constructed using a waterproof three-layer fabric with a 20,000mm water column rating
- A moisture vapour permeability level of 50000gsm/24hr ensures heat and sweat can easily escape
- The lightest jacket ever produced by POC, weighing only 87 grams (size medium)
- Stowable design easily packs down into a jersey pocket
- Fully sealed seams prevent water ingress
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR finish