PRO Koryak Di2 Alloy Stem
A sturdy stem in looks and performance, the Pro Koryak Di2 Stem is a great choice for everyday mountain bike riding. The square profile boosts strength and the four-bolt front clamp allows for increased lateral rigidity when using wide bars. PRO also chooses to use 7075 aluminium alloy in this stem to give the maximum possible strength while keeping weight low at 110 grams in the smallest size available. This version comes ready for integrated internal routing for Di2 cables but can still be used in an alternative set up If needed. If you want a stem that will boost your confidence on the trails with sharp cornering and a responsive stiff feel when out the saddle, the new Koryak is a great choice.
- Named after the rugged Koryak mountains in Eastern Siberia, these all-mountain components are designed to deliver maximum performance and reliability
- Squared forged design gives the perfect blend of lightness and torsional rigidity
- Made from 3D forged and machine-finished 7075 aluminium for high strength and excellent resistance to corrosion
- Machined headlock four bolt front clamp for increased lateral rigidity with wide bars
- Oversized 31.8mm clamp diameter reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and rigidity
- Di2 compatible version with internal routing for Shimano E-tube cables
- Durable anodised finish
- Laser-etched logo graphics
- For 1-1/8" fork steerers
- Manufacturer claimed weight: From 110 grams in the smallest size
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.