PRO Koryak Dropper Seatpost - 170mm
With a huge 170mm of travel, this PRO Koryak Dropper Seatpost is perfect for the most technical off-road trails, allowing you to get your body lower and further back to maximise balance downhill. The 3D forged AL-2024 alloy construction keeps the construction lightweight, so you can add a lot of versatility without a huge weight penalty.
Operate the dropper with the included left-hand shifter-style lever, and enjoy reliable and swift actuation. The impressive quality of this product is no surprise to those who know that PRO is the component arm of Shimano, one of the most respected brands in cycling.
- 3D forged AL-2024 alloy construction
- Super smooth and super reliable thanks to PRO's engineering credentials
- Infinite stop positions with an overall drop of 170mm
- Internal cable routing
- Total length 467mm
- Comes with a left hand shift-lever style remote (Universal remote available separately)
- Available in 30.9mm or 31.6mm diameter
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 538 grams (30.9mm), 558 grams (31.6mm)