Praxis Works 68mm M30 Converter Bottom Bracket BB30/PF30
Praxis Works' 68mm M30 Converter Bottom Bracket BB30/PF30 keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame, inline with Shimano Specifications, for a stronger degree of rigidity. This setup also frees you of frame or c-clip tolerance issues that often afflict other similar systems.
Installation is simple and with high quality forged and machined heat treated 7075 T6 AL Cups and steel cartridge bearing, this system is sure to last through many seasons of rigorous use. To set up press in the longer non-drive-cup, then the shorter drive cup threads into it. As the drive cup threads in, Praxis Work's trademark Collet system expands to a precise limit evenly dispersing pressure for a super tight fit.
With both cups connected and the collet set exactly to spec, there is no chance the bearings can come out of alignment or work free and move out of the frame. This design also uses a compressible o-ring on the non-drive side cup to compensate for frame shell width discrepancies.
This 68mm model cannot be used with mountain bike cranks.
- For M30 Spindle based cranks only
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 AL Cups
- Steel cartridge bearings
- 68mm Road version
- For BB86/92, BB30, PF30, and Specialized Road OSBB Aluminium frames
- Not for BBRight or BB386EVO frames
- 68mm cannot be used for MTB Cranks
- BB86/92 frames need to be checked with the frame gauge before fitting