Profile Design 400mm Aerobar Extensions
Upgraded from the previous T-Series range, the 400mm Profile Design Aerobar Extensions offer an enhanced individual fit, whether that's for training or chasing personal bests and podiums in races. With a sleek ultra-comfortable design, these extensions can be a crucial component in maximising performance.
Engineered from carbon, the extensions are lightweight yet incredibly strong, and designed for a smoother, more comfortable ride.
With a 22.2mm outer diameter clamp they are engineered to fit with existing Profile Design aerobars, and for those wanting a more efficient cockpit there is the option for internal cable routing with the cable routed from the rear.
- 35c extensions offer a 35° ski-bend shape and are suited to riders who prefer to adopt a wrist angle that is on the low side of the neutral range
- The 45/25c extensions have the first section at 45° and the grip at 25°. The rider can choose whether to hold high for the shrugged position or low for a more open, head-up position
- 50c extensions offer a 50° ski-bend shape
- Lightweight carbon replacement extensions for Profile Design aluminium aerobars
- Provide a comfortable position for the hands of the rider relative to the armrests
- Enhance performance by allowing the rider to relax into their optimal position
- Pre-drilled allowing for bar-end shifter internal cable routing
- Includes one right and one left extension
- Extension length: 400mm
- 22.2mm outer diameter
- Extension shape options (35c, 45/25c, 50c) with a 400mm length to provide a customised fit
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 268 grams per pair