Profile Design Aeria Ultimate Aerobar II
The Profile Design Aeria Ultimate Aerobar II has been designed to offer an optimal blend of aerodynamics and comfort when racing against the clock. The base bar has a complete carbon construction to be light and stiff and its svelte profile markedly reduces wind resistance when travelling at higher speeds throughout various yaw angles. The base bar brackets partner with the dual-offset armrests to offer a tremendous amount of adjustability, helping the rider dial in their position perfectly.
Additionally, the armrests have a gently curved shape to provide consistent elbow and forearm support without causing any pressure hot spots. Carbon aero extensions keep the weight low and have a 35° angle to accommodate a vast range of hand positions. These extensions also have drillings for neater rear-exit cable routing.
- A full aerobar cockpit that offers excellent aerodynamics and a vast range of adjustability
- The 42cm wide full carbon base bar is aerodynamically shaped, light and stiff
- The base bar armrest brackets incorporate a tilt adjustment feature
- Dual-offset armrests offer tremendous positional options and have an even curve to suit any rider
- A total of 96 positions are available just by moving the armrests
- Lightweight carbon 35SLC extensions have a 35° angle, 400mm length and are drilled for rear-exit cable routing
- Fit options: Armrest Offset - -92.5mm to -10mm in 7.5mm steps, Armrest Width - 124mm to 254mm in 18.5mm steps, Armrest Stack - 48mm to 128mm in 5mm steps
- Base bar width: 42cm
- Stem clamping section diameter: 31.8mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 848 grams
- Included accessory: Aeria Ultimate II bridge with optional bottle mount