Profile Design Sonic Ergo 50a Aerobar
The Profile Design Sonic Ergo 50a Aerobar is a modular system with astounding adjustability. Offering 1500 positions, it's the most adjustable modular system on the market, with the armrests boasting an innovative rotating incremental fit design. Lateral arm position is also adjustable with a possible 7.5mm shift on either side. All of this equates to a system designed to present minimal frontal area, putting the rider in the best aerodynamic position possible.
- Most adjustable clip-on bar on the market
- Comprehensive fit range to get the rider into a fast position
- The extension length and rotation can be easily adjusted using the top bolt
- 1500 possible configurations by adjusting armrests and risers
- Adjust the extension width and tilt easily
- Precisely adjust your aero position
- Ergo armrest feature a flippable design
- The 50a offer a 7.5mm lateral shift per side. This allows the rider to get their hands narrower or wider without tilting the extensions so much that the shifters touch
- Extensions with 50° rise are 400mm long to allow a wide range of riders to fit
- The cable routing is designed to exit from the rear of the extension
- Armrest Offset: -70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm steps
- Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps
- Armrest Stack: 60mm to 70mm in 5mm increments
- Weight: 559 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.