Quarq DFour AXS 110BCD DUB Power Meter Crankset Bundle
Power meters are becoming must-have items if the rider wishes to train effectively and efficiently, but they must be accurate, consistent and low maintenance. The Quarq DFour AXS 110BCD DUB Power Meter Crankset Bundle offers a gamut of traits allowing cyclists of all abilities to take the maximum from their training time.
Preciseness is of paramount importance when considering a power meter. The 1.5% accuracy granted by the true dual-sided measurement of the DFour enables the rider to undertake every interval, climb and sprint utterly confident in the data being presented. One of the biggest enemies to power meters are temperature shifts as these can wreak havoc on a units consistency. The DFour, however, counters this by integrating a smart Temperature Compensation feature that keeps readings stable even when climbing and descending through the mountains.
The electronics are housed within the crankset spider and are thoroughly sealed from rain, dirt and wind to a rating of IPX7. A coin cell CR2032 battery then powers the unit for up to 200 hours and adds convenience via easy changeability by the user without the need for specialist tools.
The data generated by the power measurement unit is pushed wirelessly to compatible bike computers and smartphones via both ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols before connection to the SRAM AXS app facilitates easy initial setup, battery level checks, calibration and firmware updates.
Proficient power transfer from rider through to drivetrain is then catered for by the carbon crank arms and SRAM DUB axle configuration and completes a thorough training and racing partner.
- Only compatible with SRAM DUB bottom brackets
- Designed for Dura-Ace® R9100 chainrings. Compatible (but will not match aesthetically) with Ultegra® R8000 and 105® R7000 chainrings and other chainrings that use a 4-bolt 110BCD pattern
- No chainrings are supplied. These must be sourced separately
- Fully integrated power measurement with a 110BCD
- Designed for Dura-Ace® R9100 chainrings. Compatible (but will not match aesthetically) with Ultegra® R8000, 105® R7000 chainrings and other chainrings that use a 4-bolt 110BCD pattern (chainrings not included)
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Power Balance feature measures left and right leg power output split
- MagicZero™ – automatic calibration as you ride. No need to backpedal or manually calibrate through your head unit
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- 10K Active Temperature Compensation allows power readings to remain stable through weather temperature fluctuations
- IPX7 waterproof rating: The power measurement instruments are completely sealed from external elements
- DUB SRAM Axle: A stronger, stiffer and lighter axle configuration
- SRAM AXS App compatible: check the battery level, calibrate, run diagnostics and perform free firmware updates via this specific app
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- Compatible spindle: DUB (Only)
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Crank arm lengths available: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.