Quarq DZero 110BCD DUB Power Meter Crankset Bundle
Power meters are becoming commonplace on road bikes and for good reason as they allow riders from pro-level through to sparse-of-time amateurs to train with greater exactness and efficiency. The Quarq DZero AXS 110BCD DUB Power Meter Crankset Bundle facilitates such training with aplomb thanks to a comprehensive compilation of technical attributes. The use of power meters is questionable unless they are exact but the DZero, with its 1.5% accuracy and dual-sided measurement, guarantees that all training sessions can be performed with the highest degree of success to help facilitate reaching the pinnacle of fitness.
One of the most troublesome concerns with regards to power meter accuracy is changing temperature conditions, such as those experienced across differing altitudes or when riding through different times of the day. However, the DZero eliminates such problems via an integrated Temperature Compensation feature that keeps power reading stable, no matter the conditions.
A CR2032 coin cell battery powers the measurement unit for up to 200 hours of use. Widely available, these batteries can be changed quickly and easily by the user without the need for any specialist tools. This battery and the power measurement electronics are then contained inside the crankset spider and are sealed to a waterproof rating of IPX7.
The vast amount of data collected is transferred wirelessly to compatible bike computers and smartphones with the use of both ANT+ and Bluetooth communication channels before connection to the SRAM AXS app allows quick and easy setup, calibration, battery level checks and free firmware updates. Carbon crank arms and a SRAM DUB axle then complete an extensive package with increased efficiency and power transfer.
- Only compatible with SRAM DUB bottom brackets
- No chainrings are supplied. These must be sourced separately
- Fully integrated power measurement with a 110BCD
- Suitable for use with 10 and 11-speed chainrings that have a 5-bolt 110BCD pattern (not included): Designed for the most major brands of 10 and 11-speed chainrings
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Dual-sided power measurement directly measures the power from both legs
- Power Balance feature measures left and right leg power output split
- MagicZero™ – automatic calibration as you ride. No need to backpedal or manually calibrate through your head unit
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- 10K Active Temperature Compensation allows power readings to remain stable through weather temperature fluctuations
- IPX7 waterproof rating: The power measurement instruments are completely sealed from external elements
- DUB SRAM Axle: A stronger, stiffer and lighter axle configuration
- SRAM AXS App compatible: check the battery level, calibrate, run diagnostics and perform free firmware updates via this specific app
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- Compatible spindle: DUB (Only)
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Crank arm lengths available: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.