Quarq DZero 11R Aluminium 130BCD BB30 Power Meter
Ten years of technological advances, scrupulous testing and an intricate attention to detail when manufacturing has led to this: the Quarq DZero Aluminium range. Just one step down in the DZero range, the aluminium version still holds all the advantages that give you an in-depth understanding of your performance, allowing you to make the most of your training and racing, but at a more affordable price.
Features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer have been incorporated to ensure you never run out of power when on the road, and when you’re sticking to a training plan, your performance data is immediately available for you to view. The CR2032 battery provides 200 hours of riding time before having to be changed, too.
Whereas other manufacturers' power meter data fluctuates when the temperature varies, Quarq have spent countless hours perfecting their 10K temperature compensation technology. This technology stops any anomalies in your data and helps to keep the 1.5% accuracy this power meter is renowned for.
Sticking to your training plan means riding through torrid conditions, and Quarq fully understands this. For this reason, Quarq have gone above and beyond with an IPX7 waterproof rating - giving you the versatility to ride in every season, no matter what the weather.
Weighing just 799g, this aluminium power meter stays strong, reliable and durable, standing the test of time. The crank arms are constructed from a sublime combination of aluminium and carbon to ensure the power you put into the pedals isn’t wasted, whilst the CNC machined spider not only compliments your bike through its striking design, but is sure to keep everything in check.
Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. Not compatible with Campagnolo® chainrings.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad - no magnet
- 10K Temperature Compensation
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy - within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Material: CNC Machined Aluminium Spider, Forged Aluminium Carbon Crank Arms
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD
- Crank Arm Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Q-Factor: 145mm
- Bottom Bracket: GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BB30A, PF30A
- Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
- Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
- Weight: 799g/(130BCD)
- Head Unit: ANT+™ and Bluetooth low energy technology compatible head units (available separately)
- Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. Not compatible with Campagnolo® chainrings
- Weight: 799g