ROKA Viper X II Womens Swimskin
Defined by years of innovation, the ROKA Viper X II Women's Swimskin is an elite level Swimskin that will exceed all your expectations.
Technology for the Viper X is drawn from all of ROKA's areas of expertise, including cycling. This is most apparent in the leg opening where a straight cut hem is used to minimise fabric bunching and an internal silicone gripper holds the leg fabric in place in the same way as an aero cycling short. ROKA has also redesigned the fabric layup of the swimskins to boost mobility in key flex areas. A premium kinetic knit textile is used in these zones that gives increased freedom of movement a the top of your swim stroke when the arm is fully extended.
All the fabrics used in the suit are coated with a hydrophobic Teflon coating that helps you slip through the water with ease and prevents excess water absorption which is helpful when exiting the water in T1 when you don't want a heavy waterlogged suit. T1 speed has also been boosted thanks to ROKA's use of a YKK low profile, auto-lock zip which stays in place while you swim but can be fully pulled down in one swift motion in the transition stage.
With smart race day benefits and performance fabrics used throughout, it is hard to find a more comprehensive approach to pure performance for your next non-wetsuit race than the ROKA Viper X II.
- Premium stretch-woven textiles from Italy used throughout
- Hydrophobic Teflon coating to boost speed in the water
- High-tech bonded seam construction to minimise drag
- Novel hidden stitch reinforcement to improve comfort and drag reduction
- Low profile autolocking YKK zip stays secure when needed and can be pulled down in one movement in T1
- Strategically designed, pattern and panel layout that liberates your arms while providing support where you need
- Thermo bonded "X" taping on the interior to provide strategic support, enhanced connection and power without restricting breathing or adding any drag