Repente Aleena 4.0 Saddle
With a tremendously light, full carbon construction and an ergonomic design, the Aleena 4.0 Saddle from Repente grants comfort and support on the longest and most intense road and off-road rides.
The monocoque carbon base reduces weight to a minimum but still offers all of the rigidity and strength necessary to provide a supportive platform for consistent power transfer to the pedals. A slight amount of flex in the base combines with an extended central cut out to promote comfort and reduce pressure on the perineum throughout even the most enduring days on the bike.
The long, narrow shape provides numerous seating positions to the rider who shifts around depending on if they’re climbing, descending or pushing the pace on the flat. A thin layer of padding combines with the full carbon rails to take the edge off irregular riding surfaces and dampen fatigue-inducing vibrations. The carbon rails are also strong enough to cope with the rigours of off-road riding.
- A super light racing-inspired saddle designed for road or mountain bikes
- Full carbon monocoque base is lightweight and offers the perfect ratio of flexibility for comfort and rigidity for power transfer
- Long central cutout helps to relieve pressure on the sensitive perineum area
- Carbon fibre bridge at the rear prevents unwanted twisting of the base despite the cutout
- Long but narrow shape gives a variety of seating positions for the rider who likes to shift around a lot in the saddle
- Thin layer of foam padding provides comfort to the sit bones
- Microfibre upper is hardwearing and resists moisture absorption
- T700 carbon rails absorb road vibrations and are strong and light
- Seating area dimensions: 275mm (L) x 132mm (W)
- Rail dimensions: Oval, 7mm x 9mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 130 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.