Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Rondo Ruut CF 2 2X Gravel Bike 2021
A versatile full carbon frame and a wide-ranging gear setup make the Rondo Ruut CF 2 2X Gravel Bike a fantastic option for long rides and bike packing adventures, but it also has a rapid turn of speed for when riding more intensely.
The frame is realised in EPS carbon to be lightweight but laterally stiff, giving an urgent climbing sensation and instant acceleration. Its seatstays, top tube and seat tube are tuned via Rondo’s Flex Design that alters their carbon layup and profile to grant generous levels of comfort over the roughest of terrain. A stiff but compliant carbon fork complements the frame and utilises a smart TwinTip format to allow adjustment of its offset and length for either more reactive or more composed handling characteristics. Generous amounts of tyre clearance are afforded for either 700c or 650b wheels while three bottle cage, mudguard and fork leg mounting point aid the rider on the most demanding of trips.
The Shimano GRX double chainring gear configuration grants a broad, compact range of ratios perfect for when exploring varied topography with fully laden panniers. Rondo aluminium wheels are light but robust enough to tackle the roughest of tracks, and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer modulated stopping power under all weather conditions.
- A truly versatile gravel bike with a wide gearing range that is ideal for longer rides and bike packing adventures
- Full EPS carbon frame is light and laterally stiff
- The frame incorporates Rondo’s Flex Design that shapes and manipulates the carbon layup of the seat stays, top tube and seat tube to increase comfort
- The frame is compatible with either single or double chainring setups
- TwinTip 2.0 Fly carbon fork is horizontally stiff but offers tremendous vertical compliance
- TwinTip concept in the fork adjusts its offset and length to offer either sporty or more composed handling
- Frameset compatibility with 700c and 650b wheelsets
- Halo Clearance is created by a dropped chainstay and the TwinTip fork to give clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650b x 2.2” tyres
- Three bottle cage and mudguard mounting points plus triple fork blade mounting attachment
- Rondo 700c wheelset is strong and light and tubeless-tyre compatible
- Shimano GRX double chainring drivetrain has a tremendous range of gears for any terrain, even when loaded with luggage
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer modulated stopping power whatever the conditions
|Frame||Rondo Ruut Flex Design EPS carbon|
|Fork||Rondo TwinTip 2.0 carbon|
|Headset||Rondo - Upper stack|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano HOLLOWTECH II adapter within an EVO 386 shell format|
|Stem||Rondo 80mm (S), 90mm (M), 110mm (L), 110mm (XL)|
|Handlebar||Rondo Flare 420mm (S), 440mm (M, L), 460mm (XL)|
|Bar Tape||Velo Comfort tape|
|Front Brake||Shimano GRX BR-RX400 hydraulic disc with Shimano SMRT56 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano GRX BR-RX400 hydraulic disc with Shimano SMRT56 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX RX400, hydraulic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX RD-RX400|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RD-RX400, 10-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano GRX RX400, 2 x 10-speed|
|Chain||Shimano KCN4601, 10-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano HG-50-10, 11-36, 10-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX600 46/30 tooth chainrings, 170mm (S), 172.5mm (M, L), 175mm (XL)|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Rondo aluminium 622-23, tubeless-ready, 700c / Hub - Rondo Superlight Sealed Bearings, 100 x 12mm thru-axle, thread 1.5|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Rondo aluminium 622-23, tubeless-ready, 700c / Hub - Rondo Superlight Sealed Bearings, 142 x 12mm thru-axle, thread 1.75|
|Front Tyre||WTB Riddler, 700c x 37mm, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||WTB Nano, 700c x 37mm, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Flat Cro-Mo|
|Seatpost||Rondo, 350mm x 27.2mm diameter|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Claimed Manufacturers Weight||9.65kg, Size S|
|Please note||Tubeless tape, valve and sealant are not included|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.