Rondo Ruut CF1 Gravel Bike
The ultimate in Rondo's range of adventure bikes, the Rondo Ruut CF1 Gravel Bike is a premium gravel guzzler, designed to soak in life on the trail and to offer you a fast, responsive race feel when riding on rougher stuff. Incorporating a top quality carbon fibre construction, this bike is sure to afford you a premium response on the road. A Flex Design EPS carbon affording a rigid transfer of power as well as a lightweight construction, you can be sure to push onwards with great ease.
Making use of Rondo's innovative TwinTip fork for a better adaptive fit and feel, this bike easily melds to your style of riding on demand. A lower setting altering the bike into a fast, frenetic racing machine, this bike can also be set into a more upright, taller position, providing you with a hugely comfortable and luxurious fit on the road, or indeed off of it. With this innovative addition helping you select the right pitch for the tempo of your ride, you can be sure to dial in your fit and feel in accordance with the parameters of your ride.
Equipped with SRAM's top quality Force 1 gearing and groupset, this is a fantastic option for pushing onwards and with supreme power and poise. A fantastic uptake by means of the 1 by drivetrain, a 40 tooth front chainring couples with the 11-42 tooth rear cassette to provide you with a high quality and wide-ranging gearing, ideal for summits and steep sections. With a SRAM Force 1 Hydraulic disc brakes providing you with a top quality stopping power, you can scrub off speed with ease and instantaneous response. Rolling on Rondo wheels and with Panaracer Gravel King SK 700 x 35mm tyres, you can be sure to bite into the dirt and put down your torque.
Finished with a Rondo stem and seatpost but making use of an Eason EA70 AX 440mm handlebar, you can get set to ride with complete confidence in your componentry, and with a super tough, robust construction.
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Rondo Ruut Flex Design EPS Carbon
- FORK: Rondo Twintip Carbon
- HEADSET: Integrated, sealed bearings
- STEM: Rondo S: 90mm M,L,XL: 100mm
- HANDLEBARS: Easton EA70 AX 440mm
- TAPE: Velo Comfort Tape
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force Hydraulic Brake
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force Hydraulic Brake
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Force
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force 1 Type 2.1, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force 1
- CASSETTE: Sunrace CSMS7 11-42 11-Speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC1130
- CRANKSET: SRAM Force 1 386, 40T
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Rondo Superlight Sealed Bearing hubs, Rondo Alloy 622-21 rims (20mm internal rim width / tubeless compatible)
- REAR WHEEL: Rondo Superlight Sealed Bearing hubs, Rondo Alloy 622-21 rims (20mm internal rim width / tubeless compatible)
- FRONT TYRE: Panaracer Gravel King SK 700C x 35mm
- REAR TYRE: Panaracer Gravel King SK 700C x 35mm
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Flat CR-TI
- SEATPOST: Rondo 350 x 27.2mm
PRODUCT REF: 804893
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more