Roswheel Off-Road Handlebar Bag - 8L
Ideal for lightweight, bulky gear such as warm clothing or a sleeping bag, Roswheel’s Off-Road Handlebar Bag has an 8L capacity and durable, waterproof construction. The roll closure seals out any rain or spray and allows the bag’s width to be adjusted to hold the contents in place whilst the valve means that any air can be purged to minimise its size.
Sturdy Duraflex buckles attach the bag to the handlebar and head tube, with foam spacers included so that it doesn’t foul brake or gear cables. There is a zipped pocket for valuables and M.O.L.L.E. style attachment points for adding extra gear using the included straps.
- Capacity: 8 litres
- M.O.L.L.E inspired anchor and strap system
- Tough 600D TPU / PU coated main fabric
- Duraflex™ buckles
- Air removal valve
- Foam spacers to reduce brake lever conflict
- Gear straps included
- External zip pocket
- Dimensions: 17cm x 17cm x 40cm approximately
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 260 grams