Rotor Q Ring Inner Chainring 39T 130BCD
The Rotor Q Ring Inner Chainring 39T 130BCD is the answer to reducing your dead spot in the pedal stroke and improving your maximum power effort. It uses a subtle, but efficient, 10% ovality that literally cuts down the amount of time you spend in a reduced power zone and elongates the area where you produce the most power for a more efficient ride.
Weighing only 155g, the Q Ring doesn’t add any weight to your chainring set up, and thanks to its 100% CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminium alloy construction, it offers all the stiffness you need to maintain an unparalleled power transfer.
Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11-speed groupsets, Q Rings provide everything you need to fine-tune your performance and improve your riding. This includes the 5 Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP) that allow for precise changes in your riding style, allowing you to pinpoint your maximum performance on the bike.
- Designed to reduce dead spots on your pedal stroke and enhance maximum power output
- Constructed from 100% CNC-machined 7075 T6 aluminium alloy
- Strong, stiff and efficient to transfer every watt of power into blistering speed
- 5 Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP) to fine-tune performance
- Compatible with all 9, 10 and 11-speed groupsets
- Weight: 155g
PRODUCT REF: QRING130-I-BLACK-39 Teeth
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more