Specialized Alpinist CL Disc Wheelset
Riders looking for a mix of traditional tyre setup and cutting-edge carbon technologies will love the Roval Alpinist CL Disc Wheelset. The design brief was simple; to provide the lightest possible road disc wheelset in its class. In order to deliver a 1,365-gram wheelset at this price point, Roval has engineered a carbon rim that uses minimal material without losing integrity. This also means they can only be used with clincher tyres and tubes, which is perfect for riders who prefer that roadside convenience and don't fancy riding a tubeless setup.
If you're looking to add an upgrade to your bike to make climbing that little bit faster, or if you have a trip to the mountains planned, you'll find great value in the enjoyment this wheelset brings. Not only are the carbon rims strong and light, but the DT Swiss Aerolite spokes also contribute to the overall low weight, while the superb DT Swiss 350 rear hub ensures fast engagement. You'll enjoy stability in crosswinds thanks to the shallow 33mm depth, while the 21mm rim width helps standard road tyres to perform with aerodynamic efficiency and provides a good volume of air for extra comfort too.
Compatible with Center Lock disc rotors and up to 11-speed Shimano and SRAM cassettes, this upgrade represents superb value.
- Clincher, for using with tubes only
- Ultralight, perfect for climbing
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): 622
- Rim Depth: 33mm
- Internal Rim Width: 21mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head with DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal nipples
- Spoke Count: 21 Front / 24 Rear
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350, Sealed Cartridge bearings, DT Swiss Star Ratchet internals, thru-axle compatible
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: 100x12mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 142x12mm thru-axle
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front 601 grams | Rear 764 grams | Wheelset 1365 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".