SRAM Force CX1 Left Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake System
The SRAM Force CX1 Left Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake System simplifies cyclocross to its essence; rider and machine working smoothly and seamlessly, no matter the conditions, against the course and against the competition.
Blending the best of SRAM’s revolutionary XX1 mountain bike system and SRAM road technologies, the SRAM Force CX1 is lighter, simpler, tougher, and cleaner while offering optimal braking for cyclocross.
SRAM Force CX1 ErgoDynamic™ levers are bred from the DNA of SRAM's best-in-class RED, representing our most advanced thinking on perfecting the interface between cyclocross rider and bike.
- All new design inside and out
- Revised ergonomics for better finger wrap
- Brake Reach Adjust™
- Carbon Brake Lever
- Low hand force required
- Fully sealed system for no contamination
- Easy bleed access
- Weight: 431g per wheel (Lever, Calliper, Hose and 140mm Centreline rotor)
- Lever Material Carbon Brake Levers
- Finish Textured Hood Covers
- Technology Highlight(s) HydroR/ ErgoDynamics™ Fit/ Brake Lever Reach Adjust™
- Compatibility SRAM RED 22, Force 22 & Rival 22 HRR & HRD