SRAM Rival eTap AXS 2X 10-30 Flat Mount HRD Groupset
Truly wireless, the SRAM Rival eTap AXS 2X 10-30 Flat Mount HRD Groupset is reliable, precise and customisable to your personal preference through the accompanying SRAM AXS application. Simple to set up, pairing the wireless components is a stress-free affair, with this groupset including all you need to revitalise your pride and joy. Tactile and responsive, the controls offer instantaneous shifting through the entire 12-speed range, while the powerful hydraulic disc brakes instil confidence across a variety of surfaces.
The durable Rival DUB crankset offers the sleek aesthetic that SRAM components are known for, and is compatible with all SRAM DUB road bottom brackets. Ergonomic in their design, the Rival eTap AXS HRD shifters suit a range of rider hand shapes and provide supportive comfort for long days in the saddle. Reach adjustment allows the user to dial in their perfect brake lever position, and the textured shift paddles offer a positive feel as you cycle through the gears. A revelation for many, the SRAM hydraulic disc brakes deliver consistent, controlled braking in all weather conditions.
Trickle-down technology has seen many of SRAM’s high-end features make their way down to this electronic Rival groupset. The front and rear wireless derailleurs offer bombproof reliability and effortless, crisp shifting throughout the entire gear range. Compatible with the XDR freehub body standard, the 10-30t XG 1250 cassette features tight jumps and a wide range, allowing a consistent cadence to be maintained while you shift through the gears.
- SRAM Rival eTap AXS HRD shifters
- SRAM Rival Flat Mount calipers
- SRAM Rival eTap AXS medium cage rear derailleur, including battery
- SRAM Rival eTap AXS front derailleur, including battery
- SRAM Rival AXS DUB chainset
- SRAM XG-1250 12-speed 10-30t cassette
- SRAM Rival AXS 120 Links with PowerLink 12-speed chain
- SRAM 160mm Paceline Center Lock rotors
- SRAM AXS charger and cord
- DUB bottom bracket compatibility adds durability and simplicity
- Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup and reliability
- AXS enabled for easy personalisation
- SRAM Yaw trimless cage technologies
- X-Range gearing for smoother gear progression
- Nickel chrome plating
- FULL PIN construction for lightweight durability
- Designed to work with an XDR driver body
- Optimised hood shape fits a wider range of hand sizes
- Textured shift paddles and hoods for control and comfort
- Lever reach adjustment to personalise fit
- Hydraulic flat mount disc brakes
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107mm
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- BB spindle interface: DUB
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".