SRAM X01 Eagle 12-Speed Rear Derailleur Max 52t
With an updated cage architecture for enhanced chain management, the SRAM X01 Eagle 12-Speed Rear Derailleur Max 52t delivers crisp, reliable shifting day-in-day-out. Compatible with the latest range of SRAM 10-52t cassettes, this derailleur is built to take your shifting to the next level, providing an extended gear range that will see you crushing climbs and tearing down descents.
The backwards compatible design works with 10-50t cassettes and is the perfect future-proof replacement for any Eagle drivetrain setup. CAGE LOCK technology allows the derailleur to be locked in place for straight-forward wheel removal and installation, and the roller bearing clutch reduces drivetrain noise on chattery terrain. Designed for 1x drivetrains, the X-Actuation pull ratio ensures positive shifts across the entire cassette, and X-Horizon technology eliminates the chance of ghost shifts ruining your run.
- Compatible with up to 52t SRAM 12-speed cassettes
- Backwards compatible with older 10-50t cassettes
- Updated cage architecture for more precise shifting
- CAGE LOCK technology for easy wheel removal
- Roller bearing clutch reduces chain slap
- X-Actuation pull ratio for sharp, consistent shifts
- X-Horizon eliminates ghost shifting
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 280 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.