SRAM X01 Eagle AXS 12-Speed Groupset
The TriggerShifter can be customised to suit the rider, and even has the capability to control a SRAM Reverb dropper seatpost, available separately. The innovations don't stop there, as the AXS Eagle rear derailleur features an Overload Clutch, which disengages from the gearbox when the derailleur senses impact, allowing it to move to reduce the risk of damage.
The 1x crankset is a tried and trusted system that features a hard-wearing 32t X-SYNC™ chainring. In combination with the 12-speed 10-50t cassette, you get a 500-percent range of gears, so you can make it up the steepest inclines and power along rolling terrain.
Read more about the SRAM AXS range of 12-speed components.
- SRAM X01 Eagle AXS rear derailleur and battery
- TriggerShifter with clamp
- DUB Crankset with direct mount 32t X-SYNC™ chainring
- 12-speed chain with 126 links
- XG-1295 10-50t 12-speed cassette (compatible with XD driver body)
- UK charger and cord
- Chaingap gauge
- 12-speed wireless electronic groupset with Enduro focus
- Forged aluminium cage derailleur arm
- Stainless steel hardware
- Black polar colourway
- Utilises the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™
- Lightweight materials and a 500-per cent gear range
- More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™ chainring